Through this document the General Conditions of Use are established by the USERS that access the website
Access to the website implies without reservation the acceptance of these General Conditions of Use.
1. Information prior to contracting, availability of the contracting conditions, acceptance of the contracting party, documentation and information after the contracting. These General Conditions of Use as well as the General Conditions of Contract of the different services that are made available to the user on the website www.ayahuascaaventura.org, are displayed on a permanent basis, and all users can archive, print and, therefore, , be previously informed of the conditions of use of the site as well as the contracting conditions under which the different services will be provided. Regarding the services contracts that the USER is doing in www.ayahuascaaventura.org, at the time of the sale and within a period not exceeding twenty-four hours, send to the email address, which the SELLER has specified in the user registration form as the main contact route, supporting invoice with description of the contracted service, cost -with breakdown of taxes if applicable- and period for which it is contracted to confirm that the effective sale has taken place. Likewise, the SELLER will continue to have permanent access to both the General Conditions and all the General Contract Conditions of the different services, as well as the details of the specific services contracted and the period of validity thereof, in their private area. together with the invoices proving payment. Any subsequent modification of the present General Conditions or of the General Conditions of Contract of the services, will be, exposed clearly in a place of easy access in the web site www.ayahuascaaventura.org. All the documentation indicated above may be printed and filed by the SELLER, who may request it at any time via email to
2. Intellectual property of the web
All the intellectual property rights of the content of this web page, its graphic design and its source codes, are the exclusive property of www.ayahuascaaventura.org, corresponding to us the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights thereof.
Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, total or partial, without the express authorization of is prohibited. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this web site are protected by law.
3. Conditions of access and use
The use of the website does not entail the obligation of registration or registration of the USER, this will only be necessary to contract services through the introduction of certain data in a USER registration form where the present General Conditions of use -see clause 1 of these Conditions. The conditions of access and use of the website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, the USER committing to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are therefore prohibited: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property. Expressly and without limitation to prohibits actions that may occur on the website or through the same damages to Also expressly prohibited is the use of programs designed to cause problems or attacks on the net. It is also expressly forbidden to try to test the security of the servers by making any type of entry or action that is not strictly necessary for the enjoyment by the user. may interrupt at any time access to your website if detects a use contrary to legality, good faith or these general conditions.
4.- Responsibility of www.ayahuascaaventura.org:
4.1.- Errors in the connections, fortuitous event and force majeure: will not be responsible for errors, delays in access, delays in the system or any anomaly that may arise in relation to problems of a general nature in the Internet network, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure or any other contingency totally unpredictable and therefore alien to the good faith of the company. is committed to trying to solve these incidents by putting all the means at their disposal and offering all the necessary support to the USER to solve the incidents in the quickest and most satisfactory way possible. Also will not be responsible for the failures that for these causes may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transitions in a way that does not guarantee that the website is at all times operational when it is due to issues not attributable to www. .ayahuascaaventura.org or that it can not resolve with the means at its disposal.
4.2.- Use of the website: will not be responsible in any case for errors or damages caused by the inefficient use and bad faith of the service by the CONTRACTING PARTY. Neither will be responsible for major or minor consequences due to the lack of communication between and the CONTRACTOR when it is attributable to the non-functioning of the e-mail provided or to the falseness of the data provided by the CONTRACTING PARTY in its user registration at
4.3.- Responsibility: assumes the responsibilities that may have arisen for the provision of the services offered in the limits and as specified in the different General Contract Conditions of the services that are made available of the USER.
5. User's responsibility:
5.1.- Good use of the service: The USER is obliged to make good use of the service and therefore not to use it in bad faith for any practice that is prohibited by law or rejected by commercial uses. is empowered through these General Conditions of Use, from the moment you have reliable knowledge of the realization by the USER of any action or illegal use in general, to inform the competent authorities these circumstances and cancel the USER or restrict access to the website www.ayahuascaaventura.org. The USER will be solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial initiated by third parties directly harmed by the USER before courts or other bodies, assuming all expenses, costs and compensation that, where appropriate, may assume www. ayahuascaaventura.org if the claim is directed against it. Likewise, will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity, especially in the field of contents introduced by the USER that may infringe rights or legitimate interests of or third parties.
5.2.- Guard and custody of access codes: The USER will be responsible for the security and confidentiality of the keys with which he accesses his private area - which are granted when registering as a USER- to perform the contracting of the different services. keep them in a safe place in order to prevent access to unauthorized third parties.
5.3. Diligence due: The USER is responsible for carrying out all the actions that are required with due diligence. With a special character, the USER must be diligent in what refers to the updating and accuracy of their personal data, mainly the email indicated in the USER registration form as the main way of contacting www.ayahuascaaventura.org.
and the USER agree to communicate and notify all incidents that occur throughout the validity of the different services that may have contracted, preferably and prior to any other means of communication, by email. The email of for these communications will be and the CONTRACTING one will be the one provided in the user registration form of www.ayahuascaaventura.org. The USER undertakes to have this email operative and to modify it from his private area if necessary to continue receiving the communications. In any case, should any urgent problem or failure in the previous communication occur, the communications will be made by telephone, postal mail, courier or any other system suitable for the purpose pursued. However, the preferred means of communication is via email, and is exempt from any type of liability that may arise from the lack of consultation or error in the email provided by the USER. Each of the parties will be responsible for the custody and custody of the copies of the communications that are made.
7. Treatment of user data In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, informs its clients that any personal data they provide will be included in an automated data file of a personal nature, created and maintained under the responsibility of www.ayahuascaaventura.org. The purpose of this file is to facilitate the processing of orders and send commercial offers in the future on products and services that may be of interest to our customers. guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. In this way, it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and adopt all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use. Therefore, all information about our customers will not be used for commercial purposes nor will it be transferred to third parties. The clients of doblebiceps.com may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating in writing to our email address
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations with our clients, which are derived from the provision of the services contained in our website, are subject to Peruvian legislation and jurisdiction.
9. Legal Notice.
These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation in force in Peru in the matter, which will apply subsidiarily in everything that has not been foreseen in them. (Basically Law 34/2002 of July 11 on information services and electronic commerce). Content for over 18 years, the entry to the page of is reserved for adults. In Peru, the age of majority is set at 18 years, consult your local legislation in this respect and respect it. is not responsible for the misuse or against the law of each country regarding the products it sells. Our online store complies with Peruvian law. General legal notice: consult the legislation of your country regarding products related to sacred ancestral medicines and crafts that we offer on the web. The regulations and legislations regarding products related to the cultivation of ayahuasca and plants that we offer on the web, differ greatly from one country to another. For this reason, we ask you to inform yourself about the current regulations to which you must necessarily comply. In many countries, such as Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina, trade in ayahuasca does not require a permit.
As customers of we ask you to accept the following conditions:
sells absolutely legal products in Peru, but always under the condition that customers do not use them for other purposes than those allowed by law. does not want to induce anyone to act against the law. We expressly point out that everyone who buys at is responsible for their own future acts. We do not accept any responsibility with reference to this point. has never authorized or authorized third parties to distribute the products in countries where the ayahuasca trade is illegal, so we reject any responsibility in this regard.This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or it is considered by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that it can or has the potential to damage the goodwill of the same or to influence them negatively. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Card Holder, or cards